Tuesday, July 14, 2009

People on the streets

Photos I've captured of people, some known and unknow.

I was taking pictures on a highway overpass, when this man walked behind me I looked at him and said to my friend Jerry, "I need to get a picture of this guy!" He was walking so fast I had to run to catch up, I went though the whole explaining of why I wanted to take his photograph and he just kept repeating to me he needed to hurry,"Tengo que avanzar, estoy trade pal guiso! Los muchachos me estan esperando!" (I have to hurry, I'm late for a gig, the boys are waiting for me!". I got this one shot. I think you can see the hurry/annoyance in his face.



Fashion designer and friend: Namibia Viera

Ale, la mejor!


Artist/Painter/Designer: Cacho Falcon


Joel:Vocalist of the legendary (as far as I'm concerned),Puerto Rican punk band "La Experencia de Toñito Cabañillas







No comments:

Post a Comment