Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Café Flow


photo: Pedro Feria

"Café Flow", was the record release party of Puertorrican Hip Hop artist and my boy, Jerry "E.A. Flow" Colón. The CD named "Un sito llamado lejos" which roughly translates to "A place called far". It was five years in the making and I'm proud to have been there. The Bassist is my other boy and bass virtuoso, Jorge "El Puff" Santana. I was fortunate enough to have played in a band with both these bastards, many moons ago. He is the best (period). It was a long but awesome night. I congratulate mi hermano, Jerry, for his accomplishment. It was a long and difficult journey but you did it. Thank you for letting me be a part of it. I was filming the show, so I didn't get a chance to take a lot of of pictures. Soon I'll be posting videos of the show, in the meantime, here are a few photos of that night. All shot with natural light, NO FLASH!




Photo: Pedro Feria


"E.A Flow"


Jorge Santana





flow with the wardrobe change!











"Wiso G"


"Wiso G"


"Mima"

No comments:

Post a Comment